Release 2.7 is primarily about bug fixes and bringing a sense of stability to the game universe before implementing newer features this week.
- Uncharted Zones now have a 1 in 4 chance of having resources instead of a 1 in 5.
- The new Fuel Economy System has been put into effect.
- The Cargo Ship now has a capacity of 1,100 m3
- Various other bugs fixed.
- Pilots can no longer undock when the Session Timer is Active
- A bug not allowing players to jettison more than one item has been fixed.
- A bug wiping out a ship's cargo bay when not empty has been fixed.
- A bug allowing pilots to deploy a station part and keeping said part has been fixed.
- The Collision Alarm System is now in effect.
- The Autopilot System is now in effect.
Problems or Bugs >> Post here (For $100 Credits)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.